- 1 large bunch curly kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Wash the kale and dry thoroughly. Tear the kale off of the thick center stems into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a large bowl.
3. In small bowl whisk together the oil and vinegar. Pour over the kale pieces and toss to coat, rubbing the oil mixture into each leaf.
4. Arrange kale pieces in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets and sprinkle with the salt and sesame seeds. Bake until crisp, about 10-15 minutes, repositioning baking sheets halfway through to prevent burning. Check frequently to avoid burnt chips!