- 1 to 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 – 4 thinly pounded chicken breasts
- 1/2 of a fresh lemon
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp lemon pepper seasoning (or to taste) ¾ to 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 – 4 large handfuls fresh baby spinach
- 1/8 cup of slivered almonds
Lightly spray a large, nonstick skillet with no fat/no calorie cooking spray. Lightly sauté celery and onion about 1 -2 minutes, add chicken breasts and cook until almost cooked through on each side.
Season with a very small amount of sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and lemon pepper seasoning.
Squeeze lemons juice on top of chicken as it’s cooking. Add almonds.
Once chicken is almost finished
Add spinach (3-4 large handfuls or ½ bag- they shrink significantly).
Pour broth over spinach. Cover
and cook till chicken is done and spinach is cooked.